My Favourite Uplifting Songs Playlist!

Hola amigos!


This is my favourite uplifting songs playlist. 

I have been listening to music practically all week and so I'm feeling in a very music-y mood. Here are my favourite tunes to cheer you up! And yes, quite a few of them are quite old but so what? As long as they are good songs! Personally I don't really like songs that are all about love and breakups etc, so most of these are motivational songs.

1. Sparks by Cover Drive

2. Even Now by Phillipa Hanna

3. We Are Who We Are by Little Mix

4. By Your Side by Jonas Blue

5. Dreaming With Our Eyes Open by Witt Lowry (rap)

6. Fight Song by Rachel Platten

7. Drag Me Down by One Direction (probably the only one of their songs that I like)

8. Break Free by Ariana Grande

9. Change Your Life by Little Mix

10. Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers

11. Human by Christina Perri

12. Human by Rag 'n Bone Man

13. Heroes (We Could Be) by Alesso

14. Clarity by Zedd

15. Titanium by David Guetta, Sia

16. Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato 

17. Mama by Jonas Blue, William Singe

18. This Is Living by Hillsong

I hope you love these songs as much as I do!

Question of the day: What is your favourite song? Answer in the comments below!

Lots of love,
Teenage Blogger x



















Comments

  1. I really like "Fight Song", it's one of my all-time favourite songs! I also like "Titanium" a lot. :)
    Also, I tagged you with the Blue Sky Tag! https://indigoskysblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/blue-sky-tag-featuring-pics-of-my-cat.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't add BTS/Blackpink??!!
    Maybe you're not a Kpopper. Try it out, BTS can be very soothing (and ultimately loud and chaotic. Depends on the song)
    Check them out, please!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confidence: How To Boost Your Self Esteem

Book Review - Feel The Fear

The Other Side Of The Mirror: Chapter Four