Top 5 Makeup Products

Heyyyy x

So in this post I am going to do another top 5 - this time of beauty products! 

I know some people say that you shouldn't wear makeup at this age but why not? There's no harm in it! Anyway mini rant over, lets go...

1. Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara
So this was actually one of the first pieces of makeup that I got, together with two other items - a lipgloss and a concealer (which will probably come up later), as it was in a 3for2 offer. Who doesn't love offers? About half the things I have bought in my life were on sale 😳 . Anyways. I love this mascara because it has the most amazing wand which distributes it equally! A lot of other mascaras that I have tried don't (probably because there was only one other which was from primark...)

2. Kiko lipstick no.902
Ok so this lipstick was recommended to me by a friend, as she has it and wears it to school everyday and looks amazing. It is the perfect shade as it is not too bold but also has an amazing shimmer and tint to make your lips look 💯. In case you were wondering this was also on sale :-)

3. Natural Collection Clear Mascara
I love Natural Collection because it is so cheap but really good quality! I wear this clear mascara not on my eyes (WHAT?? you're probably thinking...) but on my eyebrows to keep them in place. I will use a brow brush to get them perfect, then apply the mascara, then probably brush them again. This helps to set them in place so you don't have to worry about them not looking on fleek all day.

4. Primark (😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 😱 ) Nude Lip Pencil
Normally I hate hate hate Primark makeup because it is so cheap and tacky (sorry Primark) but this time was different. I really needed a new lip product and it was the most bæ colour😻and it's actually  working alright at the moment! Apart from the fact that my bestie stole it and used half of it yesterday 😑

5. Natural Collection Foundation Powder
I use this instead of foundation because, let's be honest, I don't need it! This just makes me look that little bit better and makes me feel better. If you do use normal foundation it can also be used as a blending powder.

So there is my top 5 makeup products. I will probably edit this post and add more when I get more makeup!

Question of the day: What's your favourite makeup brand? Answer in the comments below!

Lots of love,
Young and Enquiring x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confidence: How To Boost Your Self Esteem

Book Review - Feel The Fear

The Other Side Of The Mirror: Chapter Four