Best Friends Forever?

Hey people (please please please comment ideas of names for you guys🙏  )

Have you ever had one of those amazing friends who makes you smile 24/7 and you really cannot imagine your life without?

I have. I do. In fact I'm having a sleepover with one now😊

She (lets call her Abi) is the one person I treasure the most in the whole world. I have known each other since we were 4 years old and ever since we have been the bestest friends in the whole wide world. I know this sounds really cringy but its true!

However recently it feels like we're not such good friends anymore. Last year when we started year 7 we were put in separate halves of the year which meant that we weren't in any of each other's classes. Since then she has made a lot of friends in her classes, which of course is fine, but uses my group as a kind of backup. It feels like she only comes to us when there is no one else.

Also I have a 2 year old sister (who to be fair is SUPER cute and adorable) who 'Abi' totally loves, but yesterday it was completely over the top. All day she hardly said a word to me and gave all her attention to my sister. She played with her all day. She insisted that she come shopping with us (please note that we were with my mum, not looking after a two year old by ourselves). She even persuaded my mum to let her go to sleep later so that they could play for longer. And this morning I woke up at 7 to hear them playing together and squealing at the top of their voices, not caring that I was trying to sleep.

Is this normal? Am I worrying about nothing, or is this an actual problem? Please answer in the comments below x

Question of the Day: What makes your best friend so special? Answer in the comments below x

Lots of love,
Young and Enquiring💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confidence: How To Boost Your Self Esteem

Book Review - Feel The Fear

The Other Side Of The Mirror: Chapter Four