Fashion Of The Month: NOVEMBER!!!

This month's fashion is:

DUFFEL COATS!!!
Duffel coats are great to wear now, well, all the time! They never really go out of fashion but are always so stylish. I love the style because they suit everyone, and look soooo trendy, even on boys too. Once, when I was about 6 years old, I wore a pink duffel coat to school, and my BFF said that I looked like an old granny! But actually now, 5 or 6 years later, she's got one almost exactly the same! But my point is, they look great on everyone, at any time of the year. They also look epic on people of every age, from toddlers to old grannies, as I found out 5 years ago! So really, anyone and everyone can wear them to look so now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confidence: How To Boost Your Self Esteem

Book Review - Feel The Fear

The Other Side Of The Mirror: Chapter Four