Book Review - Feel The Fear

Hi guys, and welcome back to my blog.

Feel the Fear by Lauren Child is another book in the Ruby Redfort series that i've mentioned before. In this incredible tale, Ruby is facing a more ghostly adventure with Spectrum, (a secret spy organisation Ruby works for), involving unexpected burglaries, and loyalty card codes.

In the first book of the series, one of Ruby's colleagues murders Valerie 'nine lives' Capaldi, right? It can't be possible for her to be alive, right? Although there is some very impossible happenings going on, in very high up places. Will Ruby face her fears and confront the enemy, or fail to prevent a thrilling finale? I'm so excited, the next book in the series is coming out soon and I can't wait to get it!

Rating: 5/5 stars

That's all for now,
Bye!

Comments

  1. Omg I love the Ruby Redfort series! I just finished reading the last book in the series and it was so good!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I really wish she would write some more... if only😔

      Delete
    2. Maybe she will? I dunno, maybe she'll write another series now?

      Delete
    3. I hope so... did you read the Charlie and Lola books and Clarice bean too? I grew up on all those and it would be a shame if there wasn't a series for after that...

      Delete
    4. I used to LOVE Charlie and Lola when I was a little kid! I watched the TV show. I read Clarice Bean too but it was ages ago... I don't really remember them I just remember that I enjoyed them

      Delete
    5. Yeah! I have a sister who's two and she is madly in love with C&L now as well😆

      Delete
    6. Aww :) I absolutely loved that show when I was around four or five :)

      Delete
    7. Do you have a (preferably non private) instagram account?

      Delete
    8. No I don't, sorry. I'm like the only teenager who's not on Instagram, I don't really have any social media :/

      Delete
    9. It's fine! Don't worry about it, we all have our preferences x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Confidence: How To Boost Your Self Esteem

The Other Side Of The Mirror: Chapter Four