My Top 10 Dance Music Playlist

Hey guys x
I thought I would do something a bit different today, which I haven't done before... I'm going to do a 'Top 10'. And that is in quotation marks because that is now a ' thing'. If this goes well. So I'm basically going to tell you my top 10 of the given subject, and you will go and see if you like it! Please comment for me to see if it worked... ๐Ÿ˜Š So this is my top 10 of music easy to make a dance routine to, I hope you like! A lot of these are very emotional and I think that is really important when you dance, to get across the feeling and the mood of the routine as soon as possible. This is for all dance lovers like me who choreograph their own routines at home and cannot find any more songs they haven't already choreographed too (I really need one of these ;D) ๐Ÿ’–❤

10. 'We're all in this together' by High School Musical - just had to put this in, its a great and uplifting song, for a performance its good as a last song. This should be for a group performance, with everyone throwing around their bea
st tricks, lots of solo parts and some sections syncro. This has a lot of creative potential!

9. 'Hair' by Little Mix - fun, sassy, girly, good for a girly group routine performance. Also if you have a boy or two in the group it could help the storyline of the dance with occasionally boys/girls fighting, or arguing or something.

8. 'All Time Low' by The Wanted - an old song but lively, emotional and overall very good duet song, but also as good in a group.

7. 'Let The Sunshine' by Labyrinth - mixture of speeds, generally quite happy and growing excitement. An old song but is good for choreography and can be easily used for any number of people.

6. 'Up' by Olly Murs and Demi Levato - a good contemporary duet for a boy and girl, upbeat, lively and happy. Can be quite emotional in a love sort of way, but not sad or too OTT! An easy piece to choreograph to as well.

5. 'Airplanes' by B.O.B feat. Hayley Williams - good for a duet, starts slower for an introduction and gradually gets faster and livelier. Could be interesting for a ballet/contemporary and jazz /hip hop mix??? I should try that....

4. 'Radioactive' by Rita Ora - this is a fairly old song but it is fast, upbeat and sassy, good for group performances but is fine as a solo. All of the song is just as fast, and if you are doing a group mix I would suggest adding in lots of moves where you have to work in groups as I feel this is a kind of groupish song, you might not have a clue what I'm on about but that's fine:)

3. ' Good Enough' by Little Mix - a very emotional song, good for lots of arm, isolated, spread apart and slow movements. A soft song with a harsh meaning, also really inspiring.

2. ' Take Me Home' by Jess Glynn - I first found this song on an app called musical.ly (if you haven't heard of it check it out, I recommend :D) and I did a duet with my best friend, it was so beautiful and pretty, another good recommend.

1. 'Never Forget You' by Zara Larsson and MNEK - new all time fave, it is so inspiring and uplifting and beautiful, easy to learn the words to as well if you are performing an audition or something similar๐Ÿ˜Š


So there you go! My top 10 Dance Music Playlist! Please comment below if you liked it, also for free I will choreograph routines and create remixes (another great idea, good for cheerleading routines), if you want help just comment and I will see what I can do xx


Thanks guys, see you soon
Lots of love,
Young and enquiring x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confidence: How To Boost Your Self Esteem

Book Review - Feel The Fear

The Other Side Of The Mirror: Chapter Four