I've been thinking...

Hiya guys 😘😘

I really need to tell you something 
(🎀 I really really really really really really really like you πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸ˜‚) 

No, joking.

Anyway. 

I'm not happy with my blog. 

I don't feel like I'm connecting with my readers enough. 

I feel like I'm here to provide info, but I want to be regarded as a kind of Internet friend you can ask for help on anything, and can just cheer up your day.

Reading Zoella's two books (Girl Online and Girl Online:On Tour - if you don't know you should do, I might do a book review later...πŸ˜€) has really inspired me, how Penny can write and the words seem to flow out of her fingers, how she always knows exactly what to say and exactly how to say it, how she connects with her readers and gets lots of lovely comments asking her for advice.

I want to be like Penny. 

I'll make you a deal.

I will try to be more friendly and chatty to you and help you, and post a mix of interesting posts.

Please can you (whoever you might be) feel free to post comments on this blog asking for advice or whatever else you want, even future blog ideas! Only nice comments though please, the internet is bad enough without you adding to it.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it.
Young and Enquiring x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confidence: How To Boost Your Self Esteem

Book Review - Feel The Fear

The Other Side Of The Mirror: Chapter Four